Genii™ the drainable bag that sticks, seals and feels like it’s not even there!
If you need a drainable stoma bag, we have the answer. Genii™ drainable features the same revolutionary Sil2 Silicone Breathable Technology® but with special touches that make life easier. The flange sticks with a unique silicone adhesive. It seals perfectly to protect skin and feels like it’s not even there! The silicone in the flange allows skin to breathe, keeping it healthy and free from irritation. Made from lightweight material, our drainable ostomy bag moves noiselessly with the body and is water resistant. Great for swimming, but equally good for working out, as it stays fresh and keeps its shape. Most importantly, we’ve made the outlet very easy to open, empty, and clean. Time to try something new?
Request a sample
Genii™ drainable stoma bag features:
- Sticks with a unique silicone adhesive which is naturally breathable
- Seals perfectly to protect skin with no pain or damage on removal
- Feels like it’s not even there – soft, flexible and conformable
- Water-resistant material – leaves the bag dry to the touch. Ideal for being active, swimming, showering and bathing
- Skin tone colours – ‘camouflages’ against the skin – available in a choice of light, medium and dark
- Soft material cover – lightweight, quiet material, stays fresh for optimum, long-lasting comfort
- Easy to empty and clean – a nifty pull tab makes it easy to drain and clean
- Improved airflow – High performance carbon filter manages air in the bag to reduce ballooning, pancaking and odour
- Hook and loop closure mechanism – to give a secure closeure that tucks beneath the cover for added discretion
- Cut to fit – 15 -60mm to suit all stoma shapes and sizes
- Easy viewing – Split design bag cover to help view content
Product sampling available in the UK only
We encourage all ostomates to try our products. Order your sample of the Genii drainable stoma bag or any of our other great solutions.
Want to know more?
Our team are happy to chat through your requirements and discuss the range of products we have and what might best suit your stoma needs.
Available to contact: Monday – Friday 9 -5pm
United Kingdom: 0800 531 6280
Change your prescription
Genii™ is available in the UK on NHS prescription. We advise that you sample any products before making changes to your prescription and always refer to your stoma nurse for guidance if needed.
Seals - Scott
"I found the silicone product actually clung to my skin. There was no peeling of the flange even after days. It gave me great confidence wearing it and going out to exercise".
"Once it was on, you couldn't feel it and that's massive because you can forget it's there. It worked incredibly well, there were no gaps and no wrinkling. I think it's a real gamechanger".