Trio Protection goes further than our products:
Its all about you
We will only use your data to help you; improve your experience; and keep you informed.
You are ours, all ours!
We’ll protect your data like it’s our own and never sell it to a third party.
We’ll always answer any questions in plain language – the Trio way. Ask us if you are not sure – open and honest, no surprises.
No spam or corned beef
You decide how you want to hear from us and can change that when you want – just tell us and we will do it.
Just the essentials
We only ask you for info we need to help you with your ostomy. If it’s not relevant we won’t keep it.
Protecting Your Privacy
At Trio Healthcare, we are totally protective of our relationship with you, and are committed to protecting the privacy and security of our customers and site visitors. If you have any questions about how we protect your privacy, drop us a line at mail@TrioOstomyCare.co.uk. For all our services, the data controller — the company that’s responsible for your privacy — is Trio Healthcare Limited.
Disclaimer/Information on the website
Every effort is made to ensure that the information provided on this site is accurate and up to date, but no legal responsibility is accepted for any errors, omissions or misleading statements. Information is supplied upon the condition that the persons receiving the same will make their own determinations as to its suitability for their purposes prior to use.
Trio Healthcare Ltd. is not responsible for, and therefore cannot guarantee the accuracy of sites it does not manage, nor should the inclusion of any hyperlinks to other sites be taken to mean endorsement by Trio healthcare Ltd., of the site to which it points. In no event will Trio Healthcare Ltd be responsible or liable for any loss of profits, lost goodwill, direct, special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any nature whatsoever
If we decide to change our terms and conditions we will always post those changes on this page of the website. You should check the terms and conditions periodically to ensure that you are aware of the current version.
Data Privacy Notice
At Trio Healthcare we are working to provide a range of innovative ostomy care products and solutions to you, our Customers. Looking after the personal data you share is very important to us. We want you to have confidence that your data is safe and secure, and understand how we will use it to offer products and services to improve quality of life.
What this policy covers:
We are committed to doing the right thing when it comes to how we collect, use and protect your personal data. That’s why we’ve developed this privacy and cookies policy (“Policy”):
- WHAT? – sets out what types of personal data that we collect
- HOW & WHY? – explains how and why we collect and use your personal data
- SHARING – explains when and why we will share personal data with our business partners and with other organisations
- YOUR RIGHTS – explains the rights and choices you have when it comes to your personal data
What is a data controller?
A data controller is
What personal data do we collect?
This section tells you what personal data we may collect from you:
- When you contact us by phone/attend a patient open day/request samples of our products via websites or social media sites:
- Your personal details, including your postal addresses, email addresses, phone numbers, and date of birth and title.
- Information relating to your stoma/peristomal skin/products used and other ostomy related health information (for example type of stoma/size/skin condition)
How & Why do we use your personal data?
This section explains in detail how and why we use personal data.
Contact and interact with you
- We will contact you about our products and services, for example by phone, email or post or by responding to social media posts that you have directed at us.
- Why do we process your personal data in this way? We want to serve you better as a customer so we use personal data to provide clarification or assistance in response to your communications
- Invite you to take part in customer surveys, questionnaires and other market research activities carried out by the Trio Healthcare and by other organisations on our behalf.
- To help us to understand you as a customer and to be able to provide you with products & services and marketing communications, including online advertising, that are relevant to your interests
Make our products and services available to you
- So that we can contact you regarding our products and services
- So we can provide the correct and most appropriate samples and process sample requests for our products
- So we can inform you of any developments and news relevant to you
- So we can gain feedback from you on the suitability of our products and services; your experience during use of our products; and if you have further requirements.
- Manage and improve our Websites and Mobile Apps
Sharing personal data with our business partners
This section explains how and why we share personal data:
With other business partners and service providers:
- When we share personal data with these companies we require them to keep it safe, and they must not use your personal data for their own marketing purposes.
- We may share your data with business partners who are geographically located to provide the best level of service. For example, for overseas Customers we may share your data with distributors covering your geographical location.
- We work with a number of dispensing appliance contractors who provide the delivery of your prescription products.
- We work with carefully selected Service Providers that carry out functions on our behalf. These include, for example, companies that help us with technology services, storing and combining data, processing and delivering orders. We only share personal data that enable our Service Providers to provide their services.
- We will never sell your personal data to third parties or assist in unsolicited activities
With other organisations (We may share personal data with other organisations in the following circumstances):
- If the law or a public authority says we must share the personal data;
- If we need to share personal data in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
- To an organisation, we sell or transfer (or enter into negotiations to sell or transfer) any of our businesses or any of our rights or obligations under any agreement we may have with you to.
- If the transfer or sale goes ahead, the organisation receiving your personal data can use your personal data in the same way as us; or to any other successors in title to our business.
How we protect personal data
We know how important it is to protect and manage your personal data. This section sets out the measures we have in place.
We use both electronic and physical measures in protecting the data we collect and record.
- The electronic measures include the following technical data protection measures:
- Email encryption
- Firewall policies to ensure protection against data loss and providing early warning of malware issues
- Prevention of remote access using encryption ciphers, certificate and password-based authentication.
- Robust anti-virus system with regular scheduled scanning.
- Physical measures included secure / locked storage of paper records.
You have the right:
- To be informed
- Of access
- Restricted processing
- Data portability
object Notto be subject to automated decision-making including profiling
Under the Data Protection Act 1998, you have the right to see the personal data we hold about you. This is called a Subject Access Request.
If you would like a copy of the personal data we hold about you, please write to:
The Chief Privacy Officer,
Sandylands Business Park,
Carleton New Road,
We want to make sure that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and up to date. If any of the details are incorrect, please let us know and we will amend them.
What is a cookie
The business may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service.
Cookies enable the business: to estimate our audience size and usage pattern; to store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests; to speed up your searches; to recognise you when you return to our site; enable you to shop online, storing items as you add them to your virtual shopping basket.
Types of cookie
Cookies can be either temporary (session cookie) or permanent (persistent cookie).
Session cookies are stored in your device’s temporary memory – not on your hard drive – while you’re browsing a website. Usually these cookies are deleted when you close the browser. If you were to reopen the browser and revisit the website, the site would not ‘remember’ that you had visited previously. Session cookies remain active only until you leave a site.
Persistent cookies remain stored on your hard drive, persisting from session to session until you delete them or they reach a set expiration date. Persistent cookies can store information such as log-in details, bookmarks, credit card details and preferred settings and themes – resulting in a faster and smoother web journey.
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details on how to do this, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
The cookies we use on our website can be grouped into four different categories.
Strictly necessary cookies: are essential in order to enable you to navigate around our website and use its features. Without these cookies, we would be unable to provide you with the products you have asked for.
Functionality cookies: allows our website to remember choices you make and help to provide an enhanced, more personal experience on our website.
Performance cookies: helps us improve our website and our online services. These cookies gather information about how our site is used, including which pages are visited most often. This helps us to provide a better user experience. These cookies are anonymous – which means that they won’t collect information to identify you.
Targeting & Advertising cookies: are used to help us better understand our advertising campaigns and how we can make these more relevant to you. These cookies are also anonymous, they won’t collect information to identify you.
Users of this website may use the content only for personal or professional, non-commercial use. All intellectual property rights and goodwill in or relating to the contents of the web-site belong to Trio Healthcare Ltd.
You may download to a local hard disc drive prints, images from the web – solely for personal or professional, non-commercial use.
Users shall not modify, publish, transfer or sell any of the material content without the express permission of Trio Healthcare Ltd.